2018 Brubaker European Heritage Tour
Join us for a fun-filled and inspiring trip to our ancestral homeland!
THE TOUR IS SOLD OUT–
however, feel free to fill out the form below to get on the waiting list in case of a cancellation!
Did you ever wonder about where and how our Old World ancestors lived? What they did? Where did they go? Now you can find out first hand; walking in their steps and on their paths!
From June 11 — 24, 2018 we will be embarking on a unique and wonderful trip to our European ancestral homeland. Mennonite Family History of Morgantown, PA, in conjunction with Masthof Bookstore and Press of Morgantown, are offering this one-of-a-kind experience.
While learning about the Anabaptist/Mennonite origins of our European ancestors, we will see and experience the following:
- Germany’s Black Forest
- Breathtaking views as we travel through the Swiss Alps
- Villages, towns, and cities in Switzerland, Germany, and France including Schleitheim, Luzerne, Herrliberg, Mürren, Bern, Zurich, Langnau, Ibersheim, Rudesheim, Frankfurt, and Ribeauvillé
- Hirzel (near Wadenswil), the home of Johanna Spyri, author of the children’s classic Heidi
- Lake Zurich
- See the memorial along the Limmat River where our Anabaptist forebears were martyred for their faith
- Visit a current-day Bruppacher farm
- Dine with local Swiss Bruppacher cousins
- Ballenberg, the ‘Williamsburg of Switzerland’
- Trachselwald Castle
- Rhine River Cruise
- See cathedrals, a bell factory showroom, a cheese factory, the oldest continuously meeting Mennonite Church (at Langnau), and a Rhine River winery
- And much more!
Click here to read about additional details, cost, and Features and Conditions.
Come join us! We would love to have you! However, seating is limited! For more information and to reserve a seat on our tour, please fill out and return the form below.
Again, the tour is SOLD OUT, however, feel free to fill out the form below to get on the waiting list in case of a cancellation!